Independent UK studio Rebellion today unveils a new trailer for ROGUE TROOPER® REDUX, highlighting why the upcoming remaster will prove to be the definitive version of the beloved 2000 AD tactical shooter.
The new “7 Reasons to Revisit Nu-Earth” video outlines what made the classic 2006 game great and what makes ROGUE TROOPER® REDUX even better, both for fans of the original and for newcomers.
- BAFTA-nominated story: An authentic adaptation of the famous 2000 AD sci-fi comic, composed of war, betrayal and revenge…
- Remastered visuals: Stunning high definition, totally remodelled characters, weapons & vehicles, new special effects and more!
- Iconic comic book characters: Fan favourites including Gunnar, Venus Bluegenes and the Traitor General feature, now complete with remastered models.
- Timeless tactical combat: With a wealth of stealth, tactical and firepower options, play through the campaign your way!
- New dynamic cover system: Adapted for modern gaming, you can now slip into cover more seamlessly to take down Norts!
- New gamepad controls: Streamlined for 2017, the new layout will feel instantly familiar to this generation’s gamers.
- New difficulty modes and achievements: Newcomers can now take “Easy” mode for a spin. For a REAL challenge, try “Legend” mode – AND chase new achievements on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Priced at £19.99 / $24.99 / €24.99 with a thrilling story campaign and dedicated online modes, ROGUE TROOPER® REDUX will offer gamers incredible value when it releases for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 17th 2017 and for Nintendo Switch soon after.