August 22 marks the coming of the Trove Eclipse, the first major game update to be released for Trion Worlds’ epic voxel RPG adventure across PC and consoles simultaneously. Just two months after the launch of the Jurassic-themed Megalithic update, the Trion team unveils new challenges for adventurers brave enough to journey into the shadows – find agents of destruction in the Shadow Tower and gain new tools to aid in the fight for the light.
The Trove Eclipse casts players into all new adventures with the following gameplay features:
- Two New Shadow Tower Floors – Adventurers will come face to face with the imposing Shadow Hydrakken, the dreaded Darknik Dreadnought and the Daughter of the Moon to uncover limited edition treasures, including coveted Moonsilver costumes.
- Deeper Class Customization – All Trovians level 10 or higher may now designate a Sub Class to unlock passive skills and stat bonuses.
- The Trove Atlas – This fully illustrated map allows players to easily travel between different biomes and embark on far-out adventures.
- Gem Forging System – Players can improve existing stats on gems by augmenting them closer to perfection. Undesirable stats can be rerolled into something more useful, and gems discovered after the Eclipse will no longer have the Health Regeneration stat.
- Daily Login Bonuses and Events – The Hub’s portal tower has been replaced with a gilded, glimmering, glorious Sun Goddess Statue. Players can log in daily to unlock great rewards through the Boons of a Celestial Paragon, and trade in Daily Login tokens to The Radiant Merchant, the new Radiant Dayspring vendor.
To learn more about the impending Trove Eclipse update, please read the full Producer’s Letter on the Trion blog here .
Trove is available now as a free download via Glyph, Steam, the PlayStation Store and the Xbox Store.
Stay tuned for more content reveals at twitch.tv/trionworlds every Friday through August 22.