Bandai Namco and Slightly Mad Studios have announced a Project CARS Game Of The Year Edition.
The GOTY edition adds 50+ cars, 4 new tracks including the iconic Nurburgring and two exclusive cars from Pagani.
An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
In addition, the Game Of The Year Edition will feature two distinctive and exclusive items:
- The iconic Nürburgring Combined Nordschleife+ GP circuit
- 2 exclusive vehicles to Project CARS from Pagani Automobili – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC
Project CARS has seen enormous growth via its On Demand and Esports programs since its launch. It also leads the way amongst other racing titles in employing new technologies such as built-in support for 12K, and Virtual Reality.
The Game of the Year Edition is both a celebration and a thank you, from Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, to the racing community around the world as they have made Project CARS into the start of an exciting new franchise, and the leader in the sim racing game genre.
Project CARS Game of the Year Edition will be available in spring 2016 on PlayStation 4 , Xbox One, and PC.