Who remembers the original violent vehicular combat from 1997 ?
Well, Stainless Games has announced a new Carmageddon game – Carmageddon: Max Damage will be crashing its way on to PS4 and Xbox One later this year.
Carmageddon: Max Damage will be set in a world of over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs, where you play against a bunch of complete crazies in twisted automotive killing machines whose aim is purely to maim you.
Carmageddon: Max Damage includes –
- Over 30 cool custom killing machines, each with their own highly distinctive character
- 10 large open environments to explore
- A host of moving targets to hunt down for points, including pedestrians in wheelchairs & mobility scooters, cyclists, bears and aliens
- Career mode with 6 different event types
- Multiplayer with 4 online event types
- Fully featured action replay mode; to relive all the action again from any perspective.
- … with over 90 crazy PowerUps, complex car damage and repair system, blood, laughs and much, much more.
Carmageddon is an equal opportunities metal mangling mayhem fest and will soon be available to everyone right across the gaming platform world! So hang on to yer helmets, and prepare for the console ride of your life in 2016.
Find out more on the newly launched website carmageddonmaxdamage.com